TERMS OF SERVICE
BY COMMISSIONING ME, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF FOLLOWING TERMS:
- all payments must be made before I give you the final product. you may make multiple payments so long as you discuss it with me and everything gets paid in the end!
- refunds may be issued only before i begin your commission.
- there is a $5 fee for requesting changes to the commission once it is completed. if you notice something in the sketch you would like changed, that is the correct time to ask for it to be fixed.
- my turnaround rate is inconsistent and is greatly affected by the length of my queue. if you need your piece by a certain date, that can be arranged.
- i do commissions in the order they were requested. you can view my queue here.
- at least one progress shot will be provided before the line art stage. i will only send progress shots after this if i have a question for you, or if you explicitly request one.
- when you receive your commission, you may:
- post it on social media with proper credit
- make edits of the image
- when you receive your commission, you may NOT:
- resell the image or otherwise profit off of it
- claim that you or another artist created the image
- remove my watermark
- you do not have my permission to use my art for NFTs or AI art training.